A cleaning system for the separators is incorporated into the trapezoidal beam; which is made entirely of stainless steel V2A chromium nickel steel material no. 1.4301 and seamlessly welded.
- Condensate drains with discharge nozzle DN 50, to be connected to the on-site drainage system
- Cleaning and drainage system made of stainless steel pipes, fan nozzles and 230 V magnetic valves
- Spraying arrangement for hot water, with which the separators can be periodically cleaned
- Using controls, the cleaning intervals can be adjusted depending on the cooking devices.
- Spray dosing unit and controls (modularly structured process computer)
With WASH-TEC the extraction takes place via a slit intake and a separator which is sprayed from one side (or optionally from two) and thus cleaned. The time and duration of spraying is adjusted to the existing, project-specific requirements.
Why WASH TEC?
- a high level of fire safety is achieved due to the cleaning and the accumulation of grease is prevented in the downstream components.
- due to the continuous cleaning, maintenance costs are substantially reduced. Operation also becomes more hygienic.